Merry Christmas!!! / Hiatus

     Hi everyone! It'll be a quick post today, because of the crazy busy season it is. I hope you're having a wonderful break or holidays, and will keep having it through Christmas and New Years'! It's been an amazing year on this blog, and I can't thank you all enough for all your support. I love all of you, seriously.


   I'm at a very big transition phase in my life. In case you're not aware, in mid January I will be moving from Thailand (after 14 great years living here) to Australia, which is where I was born. I'm a mix of terrified, excited, dreading it, looking forward to it, and grieving my leave. For this reason I'll be going on a hiatus until the beginning of February, so I can focus on myself and my family.

   Merry Christmas, and see you soon!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, love! I wish you all the best of luck with your move <3 if anyone can handle it, it's you!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a very Merry Christmas to you! <3 Thank you Ellie! It's pretty stressful, moving, but I've got great support. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts