Wednesday, 2 November 2016

A Little NaNo Inspiration

    NaNo is upon us! Whether you are ahead, on track, or behind your word count, you're amazing. Seriously. NaNo is not about the winning, but about the participating and trying. Do I think I'm going to win this year? Probably not. Do I mind? Not really, because as long as I try my hardest, I consider myself a winner.

   Here's a few quotes that I love that will (hopefully) inspire you to keep going! (All of them were found via Pinterest)






Which quote is your favourite? How is NaNo going for you? How do you keep inspired through November?

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these quotes! also, I love Pinterest. I AM FREAKING ADDICTED TO IT. good luck for NaNo! I am doing it too and it is an amazing experience so far!
    Prabhleen@ http://booksarelife987.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Pinterest is so great! Sadly I don't pop on over there as much as I should but when I do, I'm glued there for ages, just scrolling, scrolling, scrolling... Glad you liked the quotes. Good luck with NaNo too, and thanks so much for commenting! XD

      Delete
  2. My inspiration is honestly just getting done.😂 That really motivates me to keep going even if I know it's mostly rubbish to start with! I like the second to the last one. Writing isn't easy and it's okay to wail that it's hard...so long as we keep going!!

    GooD LUCK TO YOUR NANOING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha yeah that's great inspiration! Goals help me stay on task too. You're right; writing is far from easy but it's worth it in the end! Congrats to you for doing so awesome at NaNo! Thanks so much for commenting Cait! XD

      Delete