Any Questions?

     Hey everyone! This post is going to be a bit out of the ordinary, as my first blogiversary is coming up! On the 10th I'll be doing a special Q & A, answering all your questions. They can be on anything such as my current writing projects, past ones, writing habits, personal experiences, favourite food, current reads, anything!

   Unless I get thousands of questions, I'll try my very hardest to answer all of them. Please don't think that any are stupid! I'd love to hear from each and every one of you. <3

    Below is a google form where you can enter your questions. Thank you all for all your wonderful support!




Comments

  1. AHHHHHHH HAPPY EARLY BLOGAVERSARY!! <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Can't wait to hear your answer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! XD Thanks so much for your questions! <3

      Delete
  3. Oh yay that it's nearly your 1st blog birthday!!! CAKE IN PREPARATION!! (It's like pre-birthday cake and it's totally a thing. 😉)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally a thing! :D Thanks so much Cait! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts